Tuesday 26 July 2016

Goodbye and Thank You!


We have had a wonderful year! It was very sad to see you all leave, but it has been a fantastic year and I am very happy to have been one of your teachers. Mrs Hopkins, Mrs Cook and I have loved teaching you all this year. We know you will all do brilliantly in Year 6!

I would like to say a huge thank you to you all and your parents and families for the beautiful cards, lovely messages and very generous gifts I have received from you this week. Thank you so much, I am very grateful.

Please do come back and check the blog over the summer (and feel free to keep visiting and commenting next year!)- I will be adding some games and fun bits and pieces over the summer to keep you busy!

Thank you all for being a super class- stay safe this summer; have fun and come back in one piece!!

Goodbye and thank you,

Mrs Parrott xx

5 comments:

Jack.G said...

I am sooooooo sad that I am leaving year five ! :( :(

Jada:) said...

I'm so sad I'm leaving year 5 but I'm so happy I got a CARE award.

Daniel :{) said...

I will miss St Clare it has been a fun year

Justin 😥😥😥 said...

I'm so sad I am not in year 5😥😥😥.( time is too fast)

Thirsa and Yasmin said...

we love the idea!

Post a Comment