Friday 3 May 2013

Miss Benn's Poetry Adventure!

As you all know, I was on a course today with Michael Rosen. I have discovered lots of exciting new poems and poetry games for us to try out in St. George's Class.

I heard lots of interesting ideas from the other teachers on the course and they were very impressed with all the wonderful poems you have written this year.

Here's a picture with the man himself, Michael Rosen, holding your book of 'Gold Poems for King Midas':

 
Michael Rosen liked your poems so much that he even signed the book for you- and left you a special message!
 
 
I hope you all have a lovely sunny long weekend- and come back next week ready for lots of new poems and poetry games- I can't wait!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow!I can't belive it Miachel Rosen actually signed one of our books for the first time ever!!!

cordelia said...

I love the face that Miachel Rosen drawed

Post a Comment