Friday 13 May 2016

Congratulations!

Source: http://sgpc.floriana.skola.edu.mt/category/assemblies/

Congratulations St. Clare's Class on a fantastic assembly! It was 'out of this world...!'

You all performed brilliantly today and we were very proud of you! We had lots of lovely comments from children, visitors and the other teachers; they all thought it was an excellent assembly and they were very impressed by your acting talents. Well done!

Thank you to all of the parents and carers who came to support the children. We hope you enjoyed it!

We will see you all next week, ready for our big adventure...

7 comments:

jack.G ;{] said...

I hope everyone in st. clare's is proud of what they've done because I thought the assembly was amazing.

jack.G ;{] said...

WE DID GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack.G ;{] said...

I hope everyone enjoyed our assembly I thought it was GREAT!

Jada said...

The assembly was amazing! I think its one of the best assemblies ever!

Jess said...

I loved our assembly it was really fun!!!!

Venus said...

Congratulations St.Clare's I loved your assembly especially the songs and what SPACE standed for

Daniel :{) said...

Thank You Mrs Parrott

Post a Comment