Friday 17 July 2015

Goodbye and Thank You!


We have had a wonderful year! It was very sad to see you all leave, but it has been a fantastic year and I am very happy to have been one of your teachers. Mrs Herrera, Mrs Cook and I have loved teaching you all this year. I'm looking forward to joining you in Year 5!

I would like to say a huge thank you to you all and your parents and families for the beautiful cards, lovely messages and very generous gifts I have received from you this week. Thank you so much, I am very grateful.

Please do come back and check the blog over the summer (and feel free to keep visiting and commenting next year!)- I will be adding some games and fun bits and pieces over the summer to keep you busy!

Thank you all for being a super class- stay safe this summer; have fun and come back in one piece!!

Goodbye and thank you,

Mrs Parrott xx

9 comments:

christopher said...

miss Parrott I am going to Spain today at 5 my plain is living it's going to be grate !

from Christopher.

KIARA! said...

I'm scared to go to year 5........ but i'm brave at the same time..... hmm I wonder what that feeling is....... is it scaredbrave? like madsad

E$ther said...

Hi Mrs Parrott how os your holiday hope you and Mr Parrott are having a lovely holiday I am having a good holiday hope you are fine.

Jack.G said...

Can't wait till next year

d said...

i cant wait for all the trips

Justin said...

:( I miss year 4 a lot :(

Justin said...

I went to Philippines it was amazing.

Justin said...

I felt very sad when I left :(

Jess said...

It's a new year new year, new term, new class and ( fabulous ) new teachers! That's a lot of new's!!

Post a Comment