Thursday 25 June 2015

A Look Around Our Classroom This Week





This week in St. George's Class, we are continuing our One World focus on Togo. Here is a quick tour of some of the new work on display in our room.

Our One World Pledges- what will we do to protect our planet and all of those who live on it?



Our fantastic information posters about Togo. Our mad scientist was very impressed by them! Can you tell?!

Our beautiful artwork, in the style of Togolese artist Joseph Amedokpo:

Our story maps. We retold the story of 'Akimbo and the Elephants', without any words!

Our focus table for Togo- we are collecting lots of models and books about elephants, as we learn more about elephant conservation and welfare:

33 comments:

ESTHER said...

I love the vist we had yesterday Mr Davi well done thank you so much

KIARA! said...

i don't want to leave!! [cry's] well i will have to enjoy the rest of the weeks in st. George class :[ bye st George

roderick said...

the summer fair was spectacular

Mrs Cook said...

The pictures look stunning. What an artistic bunch you are!

blessie said...

I love them!!

blessie said...

so cool!

blessie said...

I like Justin m picture.

darcy said...

I want year 5 to be just as fun as year 4!!! I dont want t leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darcy said...

good bye mrs parrott and mrs cook and mrs Herrera I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erhun said...

I love learning about Togo

ESTHER said...

I love this class I don't want to leave this class it is so so fun and lovely.
THE DERGRES YESTERDAY WAS SO HOT IT WAS 35 DEGRES!!

ESTHER said...

I LOVE THIS CLASS IT IS SO FUN ,I AM SURE MY YEAR 5 CLASS IS GOING TO BE AS GOOD AS THIS CLASS

ESTHER said...

I AM GOING TO MISS THIS CLASS AND MRS PARROT AND MRS HERRERA AND MRS COOK

jack.g said...

they all look so cool

Louis said...

I like doing fun things

Louis said...

I like drawing

Louis said...

there cool

Louis said...

its fun

mia said...

I can't believe we are coming to the end of year four. Don't want to leave!!!!!

Emily said...

I love are pictures look great

Lily-Rose said...

it was the best year (no offence to any of my other teachers)

Isaac said...

I love learning about Togo

mia said...

year four is EPIC

cesar said...

togo!!!!

Justin S said...

I love Togo

Emily said...

I loved doing our pictures

Lily-Rose said...

TOTALLY EPIC!

Justin S said...

Togo is a beautiful country

mia said...

All of the work we've done this year is AMAZEBALLS

darcy said...

nothing is bad in this classroom apart from the boiling weather!!!! Its really like a toster!!

venus said...

our own version of joseph amedokpo was so cool

venus said...

I loved everyone's they were so beautiful and colourful.

amelie said...

I loved the picturs that stGerges did on Togo.

Post a Comment