Saturday 8 November 2014

Puppet Pals Animation

On Thursday we started learning about animation. This half term we will be making some animations of our own, using different techniques. We will be creating some films about Ancient Egypt... watch this space!

This week we used an app called 'Puppet Pals' to experiment with animation- we recorded the movements of the characters, selected and changed backgrounds and added voices to tell the story.
Here are some fantastic (and very funny) examples!

By Bella and Mia


 By D


By Emily


17 comments:

Isaac said...

I love puppet pals it's the best

D said...

WOWSERS!!!!

I love the blog its wow EPIC I love how we let a little girl called HOLLY have a day out with her family for the first TIME!!!!!!!!! "SO AMAZING"

"PS I LOVEED HOW WE RASED £182"

maria said...

I love this work it is so fun!!

Bella said...

IT WAS AWESOME!

maria said...

I love puppet pas

maria said...

It is amazing!!

maria said...

I loved it

maria said...

COOL!!!!!

maria said...

It is soooo FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maria said...

I sooooo love are puppet pals

maria said...

It was fun doing that!!!

mia said...

It was really fun making these I would love to do it again

Esther said...

I love the things on the blog

Bella said...

They were FAB! and the witch going to Tesco's by me and Mia was very funny as well

erhun said...

These are amazing welldone to those people and Bella if the other animation you did was funny too that's good

erhun said...

Puppet palls was sooooooo good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin said...

this if funny!

Post a Comment