Friday 25 July 2014

Goodbye and Thank you!

What a year we have had! It was very sad to see you all leave, but it has been a wonderful year and I am very happy to have been your teacher. I will miss you all lots- come and see me next year!

I would like to say a huge thank you to you all and your parents and families for the beautiful cards, lovely messages and very generous gifts I have received from you this week. Thank you so much, I am very grateful.

Please do come back and check the blog over the summer (and feel free to keep visiting and commenting next year!)- I will be adding some games and fun bits and pieces over the summer to keep you busy!

Thank you all for being a wonderful, energetic and inspirational class- stay safe this summer; have fun and come back in one piece!!

Goodbye and thank you,

Mrs Parrott xx

1 comments:

Ella said...

I will miss you St. George's class! I will check back on the blog regularly in Year 5!

Post a Comment