Wednesday 25 June 2014

Art in St. George's This Week

This week we have already created some lovely artwork. Today Mrs Cook and I put the beautiful Michelangelo masterpieces on the ceiling.

Why do you think we chose to display them on the ceiling?



Last week we started our Mexican God's Eyes. God's Eyes are traditionally made for a celebration or a blessing and can be given as a gift to a newborn baby. We learned about them at the Horniman Museum on Thursday, then began to make our own on Friday. This week we finished them- here are the wonderful final products:






3 comments:

Antonio said...

I really enjoyed making the gods eyes and I think everyone did a fantastic job making them. Also I enjoy learning about Mexico.

Plamedi said...

The Gods eye was so much fun It was the best art lesson I've ever had

ANTONIO said...

I REALLY ENJOYED THE GODS EYES IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND EVERYONES WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment