Wednesday 11 June 2014

1001 Nights

 Source: The Unicorn Theatre

Today we saw the fantastic production of 1001 Nights at The Unicorn Theatre. What was your favourite part of the play?

Take a look at these videos- the first is a trailer for the show- what do you notice that is different from the version of the play we saw today?



This video is a very interesting behind-the-scenes interview with the 3 actors and some of the crew members that make the play so wonderful. Watch and listen carefully!




7 comments:

ella said...

I thought it was the best play I had ever seen in school!

Aisling said...

I really enjoyed watching 1001 nights it was amazing.

ella said...

I think there was someone else acting as the mum.

roderick said...

it was really cold in the Theatre

agatha said...

My favourite part is when the dad pulled the cloth from the table, and when he farted.

Amelie c said...

the video was diffrerent because there was a person inside the demon and the actors were different

hana said...


My favourite part is when the girl looked in the tube.
The trailer is d

Post a Comment