Friday 15 November 2013

Doctor Who Adventures!

This week we were challenged to create a new planet for the Doctor to visit in the TARDIS. We had to think about the landscape, the creatures, the food, the sky, the weather... all aspects of a new planet!

We wrote some fantastic descriptions of the new planets (I will put some on the blog over the weekend). Then we worked in groups to create these spectacular maps of our planets on large pieces of paper, to show the Doctor what was there and where to go.

We used inks to make these beautiful maps:





8 comments:

Molly said...

Well done class dojo winner(s)!

Molly said...

Well done all of you, your maps are amazing!

Amelie c said...

Amelie c said i loved doing the maps also thank you molly for commenting on our maps!

kate said...

I think doing the maps were so fun

agatha said...

I like doing this lovely art work can we do it again.

kate said...

I think they are all very good

Michael said...

I loved that lesson

Abel said...

I love docter who.

Post a Comment