Monday 19 August 2013

Tate Kids

There are lots of fun activities happening at the Tate Modern and Tate Britain art galleries in London over the summer and many super exhibitions.

Perhaps you could go and visit the galleries?

If not, there are lots of fun games on the Tate Kids website.

First up is the spinner- here's my picture, can you do better?!

 
 
Next, try creating your own imaginary city- you can add a background, buildings, transport, natural objects, signs...
 
Here's mine, but I'm sure you could create a much more exciting city:
 

 
 
There are many games to play on this site- I especially like the 'Art Detective' game. Which do you like best? Enjoy exploring the site and let me know if you visit an art gallery this summer- it's a great day out!
 
 
All images from Tate Kids website.
 

5 comments:

Aimee said...

i think the russia work lookes amazing
i would dethenetly go there

Ellis said...

I think the blog is amazing

Theadora said...

I think my imaginary city was really creative and nice

Evelyn said...

it was really fun and creative. it was really cool.

chidera said...

the games are epic.

Post a Comment