Sunday 9 December 2012

The Prince and the Pauper

On Thursday the whole of the Middle School hopped on the bus and went to the theatre! We had a fabulous day at the Unicorn Theatre, watching a play called 'The Prince and the Pauper'. The children's behaviour was fantastic and we all enjoyed the performance- there were some funny parts, some serious parts and some very entertaining sections of the story. We were intrigued by the ways the stage was used and how each actor played more than one part.


Source: http://unicorntheatre.com/the-prince-and-the-pauper Unicorn Theatre, London.

Your Reviews:

Add your review of the play as a comment below. What did you think? What was your favourite part? Was there anything that confused you, or that you would like to find out more about? How many stars do you give the play (out of 5!)?

6 comments:

Antonio said...

I really loved this show!


Can we see it again?

Giulia said...

i love the thearte i liked it very much

Antonio said...

I would give it out of 5 out of 5.

Antonio said...

I think the play was really well acted out and well played.My favourite part was when the king swapped clothes with the pauper and the pauper swaped clothes with the prince.I would like to find out more about the charecters names and what their parts are.I would give this fabulous play 5 out of 5.Thank you very much for taking us to the theatre.

Chelsea said...

The one before this was me not antonio sorry it was a mistake i got all muddeld up sorry

cordelia said...

I loved it

Post a Comment